Thursday 10 September 2015

Step 1: To create this image, I did two things. To colour in the fruit, i used the idropper tool to select colours from the images in the corner. I then used the magic wand tool to select what part of the image I wanted to fill in. After that, i used the bucket tool to colour in the selected area with the colours i chose. 

Step 2: Then to create the parts of the image that have the notes in them, i copied the pictures. Then i clicked edit, paste special and paste into. This made the image appear, i then pressed ctrl+T to resize the image. 

This relates to my theme expensive because  the British notes have been used to create this image. I also used the colours from the notes to fill in the fruit.

I think this image is good because it relates to the theme perfectly and the colours are vibrant and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment