Friday 18 September 2015

The first shot type i used is Over-The-Shoulder (OTS). I used this shot for this scene because it made Maya (who was the bully)  look powerful.

             The second shot type that i used was Medium Shot (MS). I used this shot to emphasise Maya's aggressive actions towards me. There was no tilt in this shot.

The third shot type that i used was Long Shot (LS). I used this because it made our full bodies visible and it showed plenty of the background which gave a dark, gloomy atmosphere. 

The fourth shot i used was also Long Shot (LS) at a high angle.. I used this because it made me look small and weak.

The fifth shot i used was again, a long shot from a high angle to make me look weak and vulnerable.
The sixth shot i used was a Long Shot (LS). I used this because it shows clearly how Maya was chasing after me and you get a clear view of the background.



The seventh show i used was Wise Shot/ Establishing Shot (WS/ES). I used this to introduce a new location.

The eighth show i used was Over-The-Shoulder (OTS). I used this to show from Maya's perspective, what it looked like to watch me commit suicide.

The final shot i used was Over-The-Shoulder (OTS). I used this to show how Maya was looking down on me and to try capture her emotion, which was satisfaction, along with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment